REYES & REYES ABOGADOS has an outstanding academic and professional experience in structuring, negotiating, and drafting domestic and international agreements, in several sectors. In the practice of Law, we have successfully provided strategic and high-level legal advisory services to our clients, in contractual matters. We combine our language fluency in Spanish, English, and Portuguese, with our ample experience in researching the specifics of the major legal systems (Civil Law and Common Law) in order to draft, boilerplate and made-to-order clauses and contracts, for our clients.
National and Internacional Contracts
- Counsel on structuring, negotiating, and drafting pre-contractual agreements (MoUs, and LoIs).
- Drafting boilerplate and specific clauses, for several types of contracts.
- Renegotiating and terminating contracts, short, medium and long term, in cases of breach, force majeure, hardship, or other situations.
- Designing, negotiating, and drafting commercial structures for intermediation endeavors, such as consignment, distribution, and commercial agency contracts, in Colombia and abroad.
- Structuring licensing and franchising schema, including designing offering circulars, NDAs, operating manuals and Licensing and Franchising Agreements.
- Drafting non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), in domestic and international contracts.
- Drafting contracts of association, joint accounts, joint ventures, and strategic alliances.
- Counseling contract termination and related litigation.
- In-depth knowledge of international sales structures regulated by the Vienna Convention for the International Sales of Goods (CISG).