REYES & REYES ABOGADOS provides advisory services and support for its national and foreign clients, designing, implementing, and following up corporate structures. These services are provided based on their specific needs and requirements, and in accordance with domestic and Andean laws and regulations related to foreign direct investment and foreign exchange.
Corporate Law and Foreign Investment
- Incorporation of foreign and domestic companies, subsidiaries, and branches.
- Strategic alliances and shareholder agreements.
- Control situation declarations and conglomerate structuring and implementation.
- Corporate mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and spin-offs.
- Preparation of legal documents required for the operation of companies or branches in Colombia.
- Filing and processing of permits before the regulatory agencies.
- Drafting, and follow up on civil and corporate agreements required to develop corporate structures.
- Registration of foreign direct investment and counseling on foreign exchange regulations.